[FFmpeg-devel] 回复: 回复: Possibility to add tonemap filter to ffmpeg 3.2.7

Li Jinyao lijinyao at outlook.com
Wed Mar 24 13:54:48 EET 2021

I didn't mean to offend neither expect free work. I only expect to get some quick hit from here.

I am new to the old project and it have lot of history debt. The changes are made by previous colleagues through years and it's mainly about custom live infra. I am making search about make the modification to work with current FFmpeg or make these requested feature work in old version.

I have to admit patch new feature to old version is not a good idea from your advice. Thanks.