[FFmpeg-devel] Guided Filter Project | GSoC 2021

Steven Liu lq at chinaffmpeg.org
Sun Mar 21 14:07:24 EET 2021

> 2021年3月21日 下午8:00,Piyush Chauhan <piyushchauhan1004 at gmail.com> 写道:
>

>> 21 Mar 2021, 17:01, Steven Liu <lq at chinaffmpeg.org>
>>
> Yes, that is ok if you want, and other students can post their code too.
>> I think I need clarify that you have half chance for the qualification.
>> And I have not seen your name on the dashboard, of course I have not seen
>> this project on the dashboard too now.
>> Dashboard link : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
>

> Hey Steven, I don't think the dashboard become active until after the
> announcement of the students i.e after May.
> And the above link is showing 403 to me.
> Please correct me if I am wrong.

I saw the timeline said:
Organizations Announced
March 10, 2021
Interested students can now begin discussing project ideas with accepted mentor organizations.

I should update the “Qualification Task" and "Expected results” after talk with you and other students, you can touch me change these objects any time.

Student Application Period
March 30, 2021 - April 14, 2021
Students can register and submit their applications to mentor organizations. All proposals must be submitted by April 14, 2021 02:00 (CST).

I think this is the result of which student should do the whole project.

You can correct me if I am wrong. :D

Thanks

Steven Liu