[FFmpeg-devel] Guided Filter Project | GSoC 2021

Steven Liu lq at chinaffmpeg.org
Sun Mar 21 13:30:55 EET 2021

> 2021年3月21日 下午6:09,Piyush Chauhan <piyushchauhan1004 at gmail.com> 写道:
>

>> You looks rush to finish this project and finish it, but I think we should
>> in the timeline of GSoC.
>> And there have rule of GSoC, but I cannot sure you have read all of the
>> content which I leaved.
>> I think if will not so rush to finish this project if you really read that.
>>
> My apologies, I see you have updated the qualification task.
>
>> Passing qualification will be judged by having high perfomance than
>> Kaiming He's origin algrithmns working code for guided filter pushed into
>> FFmpeg git.
>
> I'll try working towards the performance part of the algorithm.
> But, I thought I have to post my code for the qualification task.
> I need some clarification on this.

Yes, that is ok if you want, and other students can post their code too.
I think I need clarify that you have half chance for the qualification.
And I have not seen your name on the dashboard, of course I have not seen this project on the dashboard too now.
Dashboard link : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/