[FFmpeg-devel] Guided Filter Project | GSoC 2021

Steven Liu lq at chinaffmpeg.org
Sun Mar 21 12:10:48 EET 2021

> 2021年3月21日 下午6:03,Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> 写道:
>

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:58 AM Steven Liu <lq at chinaffmpeg.org> wrote:
>

> > 2021年3月21日 下午5:42,Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> 写道:
> >

> > On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:35 AM Steven Liu <lq at chinaffmpeg.org> wrote:
> >

> > > 2021年3月21日 下午5:27,Piyush Chauhan <piyushchauhan1004 at gmail.com> 写道:
> > >
> > > Hello Steven,
> > >
> > > Eagerly waiting for your reply.
> > You looks rush to finish this project and finish it, but I think we should in the timeline of GSoC.
> > And there have rule of GSoC, but I cannot sure you have read all of the content which I leaved.
> > I think if will not so rush to finish this project if you really read that.
> >
> > I so nowhere rushed code :) ..
> Yes I think you can, but I guess you are not a student right now :D
>
> Yes, I just though that qualified student should post their qualification work for review on mailing list first so everything is transparent.
There have maybe student want do there qualification work of this project, i think all of them want sent the code now, but they are focusing on GSoC Timeline now.
Of course, I can tell them to send there patches on mailing list if you want review at first step.
I think ffmpeg not only need one guided filter code, but also need found a contributor to make contributing to ffmpeg long time.