[FFmpeg-devel] Full time video streaming job...

grady player derfooser at icloud.com
Wed Jun 16 18:56:46 EEST 2021

My name is Grady Player, I am the manager of the Encoding team at Uplynk (Verizon Digital Media).
I have a remote full-time Senior Software Developer position open, currently US locations only.

The tech stack is C/C++ and Python.  We work on a product that is the on-premises encoding product,
 and the distributed cloud encoding back end that produces the objects that are served via HLS and DASH.
Useful skill are all sorts of media skills including audio, video and subtitles.

The product compiles and runs on Mac and Linux, and some subset also run on Windows,
developers generally work on company provided Macbooks, but linux is also workable.

I apologize if the isn't the correct forum, but the website indicates I should send an email here.

https://vzbuilders.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/US---Salt-Lake-City/Senior-Software-Engineer---Real-Time-Streaming_JR0013990 <https://vzbuilders.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/US---Salt-Lake-City/Senior-Software-Engineer---Real-Time-Streaming_JR0013990>

-Grady Player

you can also send questions to grady.player at verizondigitalmedia.com <mailto:grady.player at verizondigitalmedia.com>