[FFmpeg-devel] Mailing List Delay

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:16:13 EEST 2021

Hi,

I have a slightly different interpretation of the mail headers.

I have looked at the exact same messages' headers as I have received them.
From my understanding, the delay is in the delivery from a google mail server
to ffbox0-bg.mplayerhq.hu.

The delay is exactly 70 minutes, and this looks to me very much like the
result of retries in sending (e.g. 10, 20, 40 = 70 min). That would mean that
Google retries and ffbox0-bg.mplayerhq.hu is not accepting for some reason
(maybe it identifies the second mail as duplicate or flooding and blocks for 1h?).

softworkz