[FFmpeg-devel] request to remove certain mention of e-book on trac wiki page

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sat Jul 3 21:35:11 EEST 2021

>> You completely ignored the fact that some filters are called useless.
>>
>> But just keep living in your bubble of ignorance.
>
> Does it explain why they consider them useless? Or is it just
> defamatory without further elaboration?

I'm the author of the book. You can download the PDF here:
http://www.astro-electronic.de/FFmpeg_Book.pdf

The book contains more than 300 pages about FFmpeg. If you search for
"useless", you find three instances. Please decide yourself if these
three words justify to remove the whole book from the wiki page.

Michael