[FFmpeg-devel] seeking consultancy around FFmpeg

Gisbert Haas gisbert.haas at myvinn.com
Sun Jan 24 12:29:01 EET 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right email list for asking if someone is interested
in doing some consultancy work for us.

What we are looking for is pretty straight forward. I like to capture
the HDMI video/audio output of a Chromecast dongle and distribute it
into a LAN network via UDP multicast. Something like this:

Chromecast -> HDMI -> HDMI-USB Capture -> RPi4/8G (with FFmpeg) ->
UDP/Multicast -> LAN -> TV set

UDP Multicast output should use the H.264 hardware encoder comes with
the RPi.

Someone out there happy to assist us?

Thanks a lot

Gisbert