[FFmpeg-devel] Problem with "-f concat" and mixed path types on Windows.

Christopher Degawa ccom at randomderp.com
Sun Jan 3 21:54:12 EET 2021

> I used the devel list because I considered, and still consider this as
> a bug, and not a user "how-to" question.

My general rule of thumb I use whenever someone asks if they should post in
#ffmpeg or #ffmpeg-devel (irc) etc is to only ask on devel if you are
specifically hacking on ffmpeg and might need help on some things. Else,
everything else goes either on trac (for bugs) or the ffmpeg-user or
#ffmpeg for general or probing questions, such as
> does the concat work as intended when it's adding the prefix with a
letter: before the share
path?