[FFmpeg-devel] Politics

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:20:38 EET 2021

Seems I accidentally deleted a paragraph:

The two frames are almost congruent in start and to a large percentage in duration, and as they are meant to present the same picture

 it cannot happen at all that only one of them would have a hard change (like from white to black or something  appearing or disappearing within a short