[FFmpeg-devel] 5.0 release

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:42:01 EET 2021

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 5:19 PM Michael Niedermayer
<michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 10:27:33PM +0100, Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 4:26 PM Michael Niedermayer
> > <michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:
> > >
> > > If you know of any major issues which need to be done before the release do them
> > > now. If you know of any issues which are release-blocking list them in a reply
> > > here please.
> >
> > Not major, but https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2021-December/289462.html
> > fixes a crashing bug. I'd of course love for the whole series to be
> > pushed in time for release (its been reviewed multiple times and
> > LGTMed offlist by the dshow maintainer), but we'll see :).
>
> The patches do not say in their commit messages that they have been reviewed
> maybe you want to repost them with that changed.

Thanks for having a look!
I have mentioned this here:
https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2021-December/289461.html

Or do you mean that for each specific patch, if there were previous
review comments, i should mention that it was updated in response to
the review? For some that may be hard (e.g. i was asked to change the
order of some commits).

Thanks and all the best,
Dee