[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 05:11:48 EEST 2021

Yes, you didn’t say that. But you clearly created the impression
by using all those many newbie-synonyms in connection with GitHub
and all the "positive" words (core devs, experienced developers, etc.)
in connection with the mailing list.

This is a well-known - rhetorical - strategy.
qed.

(actually it's also a brain-washing technique when used intensely and
repeatingly)

> I also resent your recent "Thanks for a reasonable reply this time.", as
> it implies my other replies were unreasonable. I have used irony and
> imaged language, but at no point have I being unreasonable.

Your failed attempt to insult me (stating I should better do some PHP), do
you consider that "reasonable"?

Speaking of "reasonable" - I'm reading the ffmpeg ML every day since
July 2016 and I've read all of your ridiculous conversations with
Paul...

softworkz

PS: To avoid misinterpretation - I don't think that one could be
blamed more than the other one.