[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Kieran Kunhya kierank at obe.tv
Thu Aug 12 15:39:25 EEST 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021, 13:35 Nicolas George, <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Kieran Kunhya (12021-08-12):
> > And how do the 1.5 billion Gmail users use SMTP without disabling
> security
> > features?
>
> Do I need to do tech support for Google too?
>
> https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?hl=en
> https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

Thank you for confirming security features must be disabled. As you know
email is quite important for societal records such as vaccination
certificates and so I (and many others) will not be disabling security on
my email account.

And I won't make another one nor setup a mail server in order to comply
with your ideal world.

Kieran