[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:41:23 EEST 2021

>From the point of view of someone who is currently developing a filter for
ffmpeg and will be submitting a patch to the list for the first time, I
think this is a great idea.Whilst following simple instructions to prepare
and submit a patch should't be outside the ability of anyone who is capable
of contributing. Using something like github allows a more automated
workflow that can make the process smoother and even make lives easier for
the maintainers as it is possible for the automations to catch issues
before they get sent on to you.

Paul