[FFmpeg-devel] 4.4 Release Name

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Apr 2 12:59:38 EEST 2021

Hi all

We still need to choose the name for 4.4
previous unused suggestions where:
Von Neumann, Lorentz, Poincaré, Desitter, De Broglie, Gauss, Galois, Viterbi, Darwin

Feel free to reply with name suggestions
If theres a tie then i will randomly pick amongth the tied, i assume all previous
suggestions where suggested exactly once already.

I plan to make the release today or tomorrow unless major bugfixes are
still pending. I probably wont have time sunday / monday for making the
release

Thanks

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin