[FFmpeg-devel] Unrecognized video

Valentin Schweitzer valentin.schweitzer98 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:04:11 EEST 2020

On 21/09/2020 11:24, Nicolas Julien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded a video file (named video.h264) to https://streams.videolan.org/upload/ web site.
> This video is from the recorded replay of an IP camera, with openrtsp.
> I am trying to convert this H265 video to mp4 format with ffmpeg but I am getting a lot of errors.
> Thanks for help

Hi,

I might be mistaken, but unless your question is related to FFmpeg development,
it seems more suitable for the FFmpeg user mailing list (you can register here:
with your issue if you post the full command you tried, along with any FFmpeg
output (a more detailed list for good etiquette can be found here: