[FFmpeg-devel] .NET video processing with FFMPEG

Mar Andrés López mar.andres.l at gmv.com
Wed Sep 16 11:49:52 EEST 2020

Dear FFMPEG Team,

I am developing SW  with C# .NET for video processing purposes, and I would like to know information about the existing nuget packages related with FFPMEG.

I found the FFMEG.Nightly package, but I am not able to find documentation about it. I would like to know which classes and methods are in this package, in order to perform actions like thumbnail generation from a video.

¿Does this package allows me to do functionality like that?

¿Do you have any guide or documentation in order to do that?

A lot of thanks,

Regards.