[FFmpeg-devel] Request for immediate take of action

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Tue Sep 8 16:28:06 EEST 2020

Paul B Mahol (12020-09-08):
> It was reviewed on IRC. Nobody complained about it.

Show the relevant excerpt of log. Non-trivial reviews should happen on
the mailing-list anyway.

> The explanation in commit log is very cryptic.

I do not owe you my time. All the information is there. Ask specific
question if you want help understanding it.

> Are you saying that switch to .activate API for src_movie filter
> is not possible at all at current time?

It is possible. Just more complicated than you did, and for a result
that should be simpler than the current code.

--
  Nicolas George