[FFmpeg-devel] Best way for sharing libavcodec jni stuff

Dmitry A dmitry.adjiev at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:20:35 EEST 2020

Hello.
Currently I working on android project where I need to use ffmpeg for
working with camera and microphone. android_camera device works fine and
video preview works. But building of openal is issue and I think some time
about creating something like android_microphone via jni like media_codec
works.
So does it make a sence to share jni
<https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/libavcodec/ffjni.c> stuff for
this from libavcodec and which best way for doing it?
I asking because that stuff is in libavcodec but my plugin should be in
libavdevice.
Please advice.

--
Thanks!