[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg Filtergraph Output

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 14:49:28 EEST 2020

You probably need to look at the JSON file rather than the image.

Graphdump doesn't provide the information that I'm interested in (e.g.
hardwarecontexts) and the output is not really parseable.

I have no urgency to get this merged. I'm just asking whether
someone would be interested at all.

softworkz