[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg: Not retrying incase of network failure

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Mar 13 20:59:07 EET 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020, at 1:14 AM, Siddhant Agarwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ffmpeg to convert RTSP stream to HLS chunk files. incase there
> is network error and the rtsp url is not receiving any data. ffmpeg doesn't
> retry for the data after the network issue is fixed.
>
> Regards,
> Siddhant Agarwal Back-End Developer

This mailing list (ffmpeg-devel) is only for patch submissions and
discussions related to the development of FFmpeg.

There are separate mailing lists for users needing help:

* For help using the FFmpeg cli tools (ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe) refer to
  the ffmpeg-user mailing list.
* For help using the FFmpeg libraries (libavcodec, libavformat, etc)
  refer to the libav-user mailing list.

Mailing list info:
https://ffmpeg.org/contact.html