[FFmpeg-devel] Reimbursement request

Steven Liu lq at chinaffmpeg.org
Wed Mar 11 01:04:56 EET 2020

> 2020年3月11日 上午2:02,Lou Logan <lou at lrcd.com> 写道:
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, at 4:40 AM, Steven Liu wrote:
>>
>> Some travel ticket site can buy the cheapest ticket but cannot
>> cancel it.
>
> In an off-list discussion he indicated that the process would be more
> time consuming than I expected compared to my usual airline.

I just say about maybe some guys bought their ticket but the plan must be cancel.
And the tickets cannot be returned to the ticket company, because the tickets is discount.
I saw the new mail thread sent from Michael, that looks good for this scene “Because the new coronavirus causes problems”

> Just to be clear I'm not blocking Carl's request, and it LGTM for what
> it's worth (I can never remember if I have any say in these
> reimbursement requests).
Just for discussion, no offense. :D

Thanks

Steven