[FFmpeg-devel] ClipGrab Function Request / Suggestion

Tom Schmidt tavrm981 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:39:53 EET 2020

I use a satellite service, HighesNet, to access the Internet.  I can use
50GB from 2am to 8am for almost free (won't affect my data usage total).

It would really be nice if ClipGrab could download a video at a certain day
and time so that my data usage isn't negatively impacted thereby saving me
$$.

Yes, I would be willing to donate (again) for this capability.

Thanks for your consideration.   Tom Schmidt