[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding GSoC 2020 project proposal

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Mar 4 15:28:03 EET 2020

Hi,

Am 04.03.20 um 13:56 schrieb YATENDRA SINGH:
> Thank you for explaining the procedure.
> I have posted my own project proposal on the page you had instructed me to.
> Looking forward to the feedback.

I moved that to the "Your own project idea" section.
I also added a 'proposed by:' field to it, please update that with your contact information (mail & IRC nickname, if you have both). Make it easy for potentially interested mentors to contact you.

You should also not wait for anyone contacting you about that matter. You can search through the relevant code in the FFmpeg codebase looking for authors of code related to your project. You might consider getting in touch with them asking for mentoring you during the summer. You can also do a query for mentors on IRC. Don't get spam-like though ;)

-Thilo