[FFmpeg-devel] REMOTE JOB POST: FFMPEG EXPERT

sumaklos rembert sumaklos at nerd.com
Wed Mar 4 14:03:10 EET 2020

Good morning josh at itanimul.li,

I usually don't bother responding to unhappy or negative people.....but.
Yep, I posted a week ago and still need to fill my job.  I hardly think 2
emails trying to help someone who may be in need of a need gig equals spam.

Skip over the post if you aren't interested.  Much appreciated.

All the best.

P.S. List moderators, if I'm out of order please remove me from your list
and I'll truly understand.  No harm done.  Best.