[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding GSoC 2020 project proposal

YATENDRA SINGH yatendras at iitbhilai.ac.in
Tue Mar 3 14:23:39 EET 2020

Hi,
I am a third year CSE student at the Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai,
and would like to contribute to ffmpeg this year. I have
relevant experience with Machine Learning and would like to work on
improving the video frame interpolation already implemented. With such a
plethora of great Machine Learning Algorithms being published every year at
prestigious conferences I would aim to read the relevant academic papers
and implement the best suited technique for the task. For example, Depth
Aware Video Frame Interpolation (DAIN CVPR-2019) is supposedly the state of
the art method on Vimeo90k and MiddleBury
<https://paperswithcode.com/task/video-frame-interpolation> but at the same
time Frame Interpolation with Generative Adversarial Network(FIGAN), uses
not CNN but multi-scale synthesis( MS ) to get higher speeds.

Yatendra SIngh
Frame Interpolation with Multi-Scale Deep Loss Functions and Generative
Adversarial NetworksFrame Interpolation with Multi-Scale Deep Loss