[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG convert keeping metadata

Luys8611 luys8611 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:25:38 EEST 2020

Hello devel Team.
I'm luys and I need a help for ffmpeg converting.
I have a .m4a file which has metadata such as speaker channel data.
I need a command line to convert it to .wav file preserving all metadata.
Or, it's also good that I can read those metadata by ffmpeg commend without converting.
I tried it according to several google articles, but failed all.
I'd appreciate your help on this issue.
Thanks

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/93586ABE-7D3C-4792-98C9-AB661DBE09C8@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=ZmZtcGVnLWRldmVsQGZmbXBlZy5vcmc%3D), the best free email app for work