[FFmpeg-devel] Ticket 5012

Thomas Volkert silvo at gmx.net
Sun Jul 19 21:02:49 EEST 2020

Hi,

On 19.07.2020 18:10, Gautam Ramakrishnan wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:45 PM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Am Do., 16. Juli 2020 um 19:42 Uhr schrieb Gautam Ramakrishnan
>> <gautamramk at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> How could I get access to some stream/file for testing this feature if
>>> I implement this?
>> GStreamer should allow you to test your implementation.
>>
>> Carl Eugen
> So to clarify things, basically the enc version would take a compressed
> codestream, and split it into RTP packets given in the RFC? Is there anything
> more than that? Is there any documentation page I can refer to? I was not able
> to find anything specific.

Do you mean the RFC itself?
-> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5371

Alternatively to GStreamer you can use Live555 to test your
implementation. I would start with the receiver and then continue with
the sender part.
Live555 source code for handling this payload:

->
https://github.com/ThomasVolkert/live555/blob/master/liveMedia/JPEG2000VideoRTPSink.cpp

->
https://github.com/ThomasVolkert/live555/blob/master/liveMedia/JPEG2000VideoRTPSource.cpp