[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in FFMPEG video filter TINTERLACE needs fixing

Ben Hutchinson benhut1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 03:55:18 EEST 2020

I was assuming it started from 1, because in the NTSC video standard (which
is of course where the concept of interlaced video originated), the first
field is called field 1. Field 1 contains the first full line of displayed
video (though technically field 2 contains the first image data, one line
above the first displayed line of field 1, although it's only the right
half of that line).