[FFmpeg-devel] [IMPORTANT] Elections of TC and CC

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Jul 11 01:12:52 EEST 2020

Yo,

Since some people did not understand the way to propose their candidacy, or maybe it was not explicit enough, the elections are now shut down and will be relaunched tomorrow...

If you are NOT on the list of the candidates and want to be a candidate, please mail me RIGHT NOW.

I will relaunch the vote in 24hours.

Best,