[FFmpeg-devel] Segfault calling av_interleaved_write_frame

Andreas Rheinhardt andreas.rheinhardt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 00:24:54 EET 2020

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 11:18 PM Jonathan Noble <jonnobleuk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh, it wasn't via ffmpeg. I was using the library. What is the correct dev
> mailing list?

Your patch was for FFmpeg itself and so this is the right mailing list. But
you should nevertheless give us enough information so that we can reproduce
the problem. After all, the bug may be in a completely different part than
the part where the segfault is triggered. (That being said, doing a
separate allocation for priv_pts seems weird in general.)

- Andreas

PS: Please avoid top-posting on this list.