[FFmpeg-devel] setting vps/sps/pps id via hevc_metadata

Eran Gonen eran.gonen at cloudinary.com
Tue Jan 7 15:54:55 EET 2020

Hi,
This filter allows editing hevc headers and change metadata. Most
modifications doesn't make sense for all multiple PS streams (even if they
are decodable): same crop for different resolutions, the same tick_rate for
different FR. Changing the PS id allows a wide range of stream compositions
and offer no decoding risk for most streams.