[FFmpeg-devel] Followup: FOSDEM meeting

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Sat Feb 22 12:11:00 EET 2020

Hi,

> Firstly, I want to thank j-b for his organisation of the meeting at
> FOSDEM, I think the meeting itself was productive and the outcome was
> good.
>
> Unfortunately, there is one issue: So far no one has shared a copy of
> the notes or a picture of the blackboard after the meeting. I was silly
> to assuming that someone else had recorded it and not taking a photo was
> my mistake.
>
> Did anyone keep a note of the results of the meeting at FOSDEM (or can
> at least recall them, my memory is not so good)? If not, this makes it
> difficult to begin the process of enacting the various votes which were
> discussed.

I created a new page on the wiki about this meeting. I already uploaded my pictures of the blackboard - sorry for being late, this was raised on IRC already, too.

Please someone put an IRC log from the meeting there, too. James Darnley?
Also the audio was streamed, somebody might remember where too exactly. Michael?

> I will make sure to take notes in any future meetings. I think that this
> is the best way to ensure that it properly gets done by holding myself,
> rather than others, accountable.

Thanks a lot! It would be a big help for everyone - especially if these things could be declared before the meeting and not ad-hoc. Nobody will thank you for that and it's typically a job nobody wants to do either. So let me do that at least once here :)

-Thilo