[FFmpeg-devel] dvbsub.c, change segment order to be in line with spec

Andriy Gelman andriy.gelman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:37:45 EET 2020

On Tue, 18. Feb 11:27, Alen Vrečko wrote:
> On https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/list/ the new patch doesn't show up. I used the same filename as before.
>
> Just in case sending it again with changed filename (and also changed commit message).

Hello Alen,

New patches are ignored by patchwork if the subject line contains "Re:"

I removed the prefix and added a "v2". The link to your updated patch is
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/1901993192.202425.1582021627225.JavaMail.zimbra@fora.si/

In the future, you could use git send-email which properly formats the patch.
(you could always test by addressing the patch to yourself)

Also try to avoid top-posting :) It makes the email thread more difficult to
follow.

Thanks,
--
Andriy