[FFmpeg-devel] Unable to log into the bug tracker

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Sat Feb 1 13:32:25 EET 2020

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:32:56PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 08:07:36PM +0100, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> > Screencast <https://youtu.be/k-u7Fpqoqy8>
>
> you succeeded in creating your account but it has no verified email address
> associated with it.
> check your spam folder for a email with a verify link maybe

looking at this a bit more today
i noticed that one of the DNS blacklists we use is broken and marks everyone
as spammer, ive removed that blacklist.

trying to create an account myself, it worked i got an email immedeatly once
i removed that blacklist and clicked on resend

also i saw that your account is now marked as "This address has been verified successfully."
not sure if you found the verify link or some other admin helped ...
but
you should be able to login or if you forgot your password get a password
reminder thingy sent now.
If it still doesnt work, just contact one of the admins or reply here

Thanks

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras