[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Machines & Platforms of interest for testing

Josh Dekker josh at itanimul.li
Tue Dec 8 16:03:29 EET 2020

Hi,

As discussed in the meeting, I'm starting a RFC for Machines & Platforms of
interest for testing, developer access and FATE. These would be funded by SPI.

The two platforms mentioned were a Mac Mini (M1 Apple Silicon platform) and a
TALOS II (POWER9 platform). My personal suggestion would be a machine with
both a modern nVidia GPU and AMD GPU for testing hardware acceleration
integration.

Kieran offered to host one Mac Mini, though I'm unsure what his capacity for
hosting is.

Any comments and suggestions welcome.

--
Josh