[FFmpeg-devel] Create and populate AVStream side data packet with contents of ISOBMFF edit list entries

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:51:16 EEST 2020

On 30/07/2020 16:55, Matthew Szatmary wrote:
>> This seems to be really MP4 centric. Did you check if such patch sent out
>> for RFC in 2018 could do it?
>>
>> https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/1522179841-34881-2-git-send-email-derek.buitenhuis@gmail.com/
>>
> I was unaware of this patch, And it does not seem to included into master branch

Yeah, that kind of just... dropped off my radar and a I never sent a v2.

I don't really really have a strong opinion on whether to pick that 2 year old
patch up again, or continue with this current patch from Matthew.

I don't really think it matters, as long as anything pushed isn't too rigid to
extend to use with ordered chapters or other cosmic horrors involving MXF.

- Derek