[FFmpeg-devel] OpenColorIO - Google Summer of Code

Rashil Gandhi rashil2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:30:25 EEST 2020

Hi,

I figured reading my proposal was too much work so I have a one-line
question here that I'd like to know the answer to.

Can an FFmpeg video filter access unclamped 32-bit float values from
an OpenEXR input file?

I'd like to request again, if this is not the correct place to
approach the developers, please tell me how I can reach out to them.

Regards,
Rashil