[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG On YouTube

ffmpeg-devel at TalkVideo.net ffmpeg-devel at TalkVideo.net
Mon Apr 13 04:54:18 EEST 2020

On this YouTube Channel I cover different Tech Topics:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoHzQ_ePBPct3qbB-J7dMQ

As part of the Content I create, I will follow this and the
ffmpeg-user list and answer questions, follow threads,
etc.

I have been participating in these mailing lists off and on
for more than 10 years. It will make for some good tech content.

I will be doing it live, and pre-recorded. It makes for some
very easy ad-hoc live content that I hope helps.

Thanks.