[FFmpeg-devel] [inline assembly compliance] Issues and patches

FRÉDÉRIC RECOULES frederic.recoules at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Sat Apr 4 20:55:13 EEST 2020

> i can retest and find a mininal command line for configure which triggers this
> in case you cannot reproduce it ?

Thank you, but it is a known (non) issue of Clang and is reproducible since at least 3.4.1.
The fact is that GCC uses incomplete types in to say "block of unknown size" but Clang have chosen to not follow it on this.

Also, I have resubmitted the patches and I hope they will be more readable and useful.

Regards,
Frédéric Recoules