[FFmpeg-devel] Motion vectors implementation for HEVC

Asaf Kave kaveasaf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:10:17 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am intersting on extracting motion vectors in the HEVC decoder, get it
from the side_data of the decoded frame like we doing in the h.264, good
example is the extarct_mvs.c file .

So i will be glad if someone will give me the entry points for :

   - Is there a reason why this is not implement in the HEVC decoder?
   - If i want to start develop it inside the hevcdec.c, do you have good
   starting point?
   - Good document beside the "ITU-T H.265" ?

Thanks in advanced,
Asaf