[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter new filter proposal

Alexandre Buisson alex.buisson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:54:16 EEST 2019

 Hi,
I developed a simple filter to process all the video frame using any other
external process while keeping the simplicity of the ffmpeg command line to
transcode and keep all the properties of the original file (audio,
subtitle, close caption, etc...)

I would check if that filter respect the ffmpeg license ? and if the ffmpeg
community is interested.
If yes I will try to create a request under github

please find below a first draft I used to test if the idea worked....

--
Regards,
Alexandre