[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2019] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:41:04 EET 2019

On date Saturday 2019-03-30 11:19:11 -0400, Ronald S. Bultje encoded:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 11:04 AM Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de>
> wrote:
[...]
> > For me I ask to reimburse me 62,29 - for gas bringing Carl Eugen and me
> > from Berlin to Chemnitz.
> > Lost 1/2 receipts, which makes it cheaper this year.
>

> Can't the foundation just reimburse you anyway for the
> expense-with-no-receipt? This feels kind of silly. (I don't know if this is
> a foundation rule or not.)

Yes it can (and in the past we got refund even in case there was a
missing receipt), even though it's recommended to provide them.

For the return travel we can account the same amount as for the
outward one.
--
FFmpeg = Freak & Faithful Magical Pure Enlightened Governor