[FFmpeg-devel] patch for a new H.264 codec with Matrox m264 card.

Yufei He yhe at matrox.com
Thu Mar 28 14:40:51 EET 2019

On 03/27/2019 11:35 AM, Nicolas George wrote:

Yufei He (12019-03-27):

Here is the fixed patch for a new H.264 codec with Matrox M264 card.

It calls the default library from the card's driver installation.
Please review.

You are still using programmatic dynamic linking instead of normal
dynamic linking, and you have not given a good reason for that. Please
fix.

Regards,

Hi Nicolas

In windows, we need provide the interface library mvM264.lib to our customers so that they can build. But driver installation of the card does not have the interface library. It just install mvM264.dll.

We call dlopen to load mvM264.dll on runtime.  It's simpler. That's the way we are doing now in other projects..

Thanks.

Yufei.