[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Wed Mar 27 14:12:14 EET 2019

Am 26.03.19 um 17:12 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> I was under the impression that we exchanged all
> these emails today only because you still hadn't
> found a way to measure the performance of your
> patch.

As I had written, I found a way with "-vf
loop=loop=1024:size=1:start=0", but I was curious how I could use the
shorter options -loop or -stream_loop from your suggestion of 19.03.19,
17:31 CET.
This does not mean, that I unlike your new suggestion with "-f rawvideo
....".

> I hoped you had already tested the functional correctness.

Until this state of changes yes. But it is more convenient in my IDE
configuration to have only 1 script for both purposes.

Thanks for all your help

-Ulf