[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Tue Mar 26 18:09:41 EET 2019

Am 26.03.19 um 16:34 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>> Am 26.03.19 um 16:00 schrieb Nicolas George:
>>> Using the "color" filter source may be a little more
>>> efficient, and is much more convenient.
>> With
>> ffplay -f lavfi color=green
>> I only see a monotone picture. This is not apropriate
>> to test the fillborders filter with mode=mirror.
> Why not?
Well, it may be good for the performance test, but can't test the
algorithmic correctness of the tweaked vf_fillborders.c code.
Additionally I want to test on different ...
- number of planes
- color model
- bit depth

-Ulf