[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Jun Li junli1026 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:58:36 EET 2019

An issue was found when I test 'RTSP tunnel HTTP' (protocol defined
by Apple, but no RFC found) on Bosch and Axix IP cameras.

The issue is caused when RTP/RTSP tunnelling in HTTP, post-data is empty
when sending http header(because data for tunnel is not ready yet), thus
 our http implementation will send "EXPECT: 100-continue" in the header.

However this header is not widely used by web server, even less for RTSP
servers. Neither Bosch and Axis cameras support that. Meanwhile, when I
go through the Apple spec, it does not have any 100-continue header at
all.

I am not sure this is a regression after introducing 100-continue or
not. But based on my testing on IP cameras, it always fail when tunneling
RTSP into HTTP with credentials.