[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Mon Mar 11 23:59:07 EET 2019

Hi,

I have made some refactoring to vf_fillborders.c.

My motivation came from using this filter as a template for a new
filter. Refactoring the code was a good exercise to understand FFmpeg's
data models.

I think, the code is now much better readable and I believe, it's faster
because of:
- more use of memset() and memcpy()
- less calculations in the inner for loops
- skip the looping for right/left filling when there is nothing to do

I would be appreciated, if one would review my proposed changes.

Hopefully I've used the right format for the patch. Please honour, that
I'm new in FFmpeg development.

-Ulf