[FFmpeg-devel] avfilter/vf_ciescope: add DCI-P3

Kevin Wheatley kevin.j.wheatley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:43:32 EEST 2019

Just a query, but I note that the gamma says 'GAMMA_REC709', this is
not the normal gamma I'd expect for a DCI P3 image, it would typically
be 2.6, so for correct translation into chromaticities, you would need
to use that to convert to linear RGB. It is also not the only option
for encoding the output image, although it appears it is the only
option listed in the structure.

What is that gamma parameter in the colour space structure supposed to
represent?

Thanks

Kevin