[FFmpeg-devel] how to create sub project / git repo under FFMPEG

Guo, Yejun yejun.guo at intel.com
Thu Jul 18 10:27:05 EEST 2019

I personally prefer github to host the repo, the repo name might be ffmpeg_dnn_material or
ffmpeg_dnn_data, or something others. I'm open to the name, just up to you.

My plan is to first ask authors of filter vf_sr and vf_derain to move their dnn material to this new
repo from their personal repos. (see personal repo at https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/filters.texi#l8370
and https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/filters.texi#l16718)

So, once there is a need to update these dnn material, FFMPEG community can accept the pull request, instead of waiting for the authors who might ignore it for a long time.

And for future dnn relative developments, the dnn material will go to this repo.